Top Driver was founded in 2003 and has taught over 245,000 students to drive in the Chicagoland area. With over 70 locations, Top Driver offers more driver education classes and driving lessons than any other school in the Midwest. Top Driver is the only school in Illinois to offer a Specialized Driver Education program for students with ADHD and other Executive Functioning Disorders.
Welcome to Splash Universe Indoor Water Park in Dundee, Michigan! Escape with your family to our huge indoor water park with over 100,000 gallons of pure water park fun! Plus, there’s shopping right next door at Cabela’s! Splash Universe is a year round indoor water park resort and family entertainment destination experience that creates fun-filled memories! When was the last time your family had their Best Day Ever?
- The Shooting Star Arcade with over 45 games for all ages!
- The Tree House Restaurant featuring breakfast, dinner and full bar!
- Break Out Room Escape Experience, our family friendly escape room!
- The Trading Post Gift Shop
- The Snack Shack for casual dining and mouthwatering pizzas!
- The Goldmine Adventure Slides with over 1800 gallons of water per minute sending you on the Goldmine Rush!
- The River Raisen Lazy River
- Family Spa
- Lil Squirt Pool, at only 8 inches deep, this zero entry pool is perfect for young swimmers!\
- The Tree House- multi level, interactive structure with 500 gallon dumping bucket and 4 slides!
- Floating Log Walk, a challenge for kids of all ages! Make your way across with or without the help of the overhead netting!
- Adults only Hot Springs hot tub!
Our Mission and Vision
Keeping with the founding values of Touro College, our vision is to help build a better society through improving the overall health and education of all individuals, families, and communities.
Inspire and educate ethical leaders in pharmacy through a collegial culture, research, scholarship, and expanded experiential opportunities with a commitment to excellence. We will establish partnerships to improve the health and wellness of the underserved in Harlem and beyond. The College will advance the pharmacy profession by preparing students to practice, with a focus on public health, in an evolving health care system. We will strive for diversity in our faculty and staff, and endeavor to recruit a student body that includes underrepresented minorities.
We will prepare students to become excellent pharmacists and responsible citizens.
Our graduates are not only competent drug information specialists and experts in medication safety, they:
- Promote health, wellness, and prevention of disease
- Understand the science of drug discovery, development, and approval
- Have a nuanced grasp of national and global health care systems
- Serve as advocates for patients and the profession
- Apply basic science principles for development of individualized patient care
- Provide culturally competent and ethical patient services
- Confidently apply public health concepts to address population and person-specific health issues
- Successfully manage and lead while remaining life-long learners
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Integrate health economic principles for cost-effective medication management
- Recognize barriers to health care access in underserved populations, and work to break those barriers down
Belhaven University prepares students academically and spiritually to serve Christ Jesus in their careers, in human relationships, and in the world of ideas.
Belhaven University affirms the Lordship of Christ over all aspects of life, acknowledges the Bible as the foundational authority for the development of a personal worldview, and recognizes each individual’s career as a calling from God. Each academic department is committed to high academic goals for its students and clarifies the implications of biblical truth for its discipline. Belhaven upholds these commitments in offering undergraduate and graduate programs, by conventional or technological delivery modes, and in local, national, and international venues. The University requires a liberal arts foundation in each undergraduate degree program, in order to best prepare students to contribute to a diverse, complex and fast-changing world.
By developing servant leaders who value integrity, compassion, and justice in all aspects of their lives, the University prepares people to serve, not to be served.
“Knowledge is Power”
Installer Institute’s mission is to provide an avenue for car, home and marine audio enthusiasts to become professionally trained installers. Even as a beginner, our classes are designed to train you in areas ranging from basic installation to custom fabrications and mobile security installations.
Installer Institute is dedicated to providing hands-on training for individuals, who want to become mobile, home, or marine electronics installers, work in the mobile electronics field or who wish to improve themselves in the after-market installation industry. It is our belief that an installer’s knowledge is the most valuable tool he or she can possess.
We strive to extend to our students the benefits of our philosophies of integrity, safety, and installation techniques. Installer Institute has formed an alliance with many manufacturers to achieve a common goal – the growth of professionalism in our diverse industry
“LMA” is known for its small but exquisite learning environment. It offers its services in two different counties, Montgomery (at the city of Philadelphia border) and North East Bucks County.
A carefully selected faculty with extensive performance experience but more so with degrees in pedagogy and music education enables teaching on a broad amount of levels from early childhood to college preparatory, the gifted and the special child. Classes offered are:
Piano, violin, viola, cello, clarinet, percussion, voice, harp. In addition string ensemble which creates the opportunity of performing Baroque and early classical works including concertos with our own students and faculty as soloists.
Most important is our 5 year Preparatory Theory and Solfeggio Program which leads to our Advanced Theory , College level classes. The later are taught by the same University faculty teacher as the composition program which produced already several prize winning works
Our school is also open for children with learning difficulties which brings us much joy and wonderful, sometimes almost miraculous results. It is part of the Franz Fassbind Foundation which is also the home of the Young Composers’ Forum, and by means of a competition searches for talented High School Student composers in the surrounding Counties. The winners will have the opportunity to attend Masterclasses taught by a prestigious composer as well as a concert in which their pieces will be performed by professional performers. Our students love to play for the elderly and LMA launched a big educational project for the YMCA of a neglected neighborhood, teaching for free and donating instruments.
Besides discipline and diligent practicing we train our students not just in performing
but also in verbal expression: leading dialogues and formulating opinions about the music they study. We teach them to become good audience, show good sportsmanship and to learn from defeats.